I heard about this on the radio yesterday. The kids and I started watching this yesterday morning and I have a hard time not watching it if I am in the house.
This eagle couple is living in Iowa and are awaiting the hatch of their three eagle babies. There is a live stream on them to catch everything in real time. So far one baby chick has hatched, 2 more to go. It is pretty cool. Watch their every move and activities. Check it out...(PS once you start watching, the add will only run once and then it is all eagles all the time, really at least this has been my experience so far).
Below is the web address also if you want to pull it up in a different page(just copy and paste it)...
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2011/03/baby-bald-eagles-hatching-on-live-webcam.php?campaign=top_news
Live TV : Ustream
1 comment:
We have been watching them too-SO fascinating!
Post a Comment