Announcing the birth of:
Liam James Richards
October 7th 2010
1:27 am
6 lbs. 10 oz.
19 3/4 inches long
We were able to have our natural water birth in the birthing tub. Everything went beautifully and we are so happy. He is very healthy and I am feeling really great too! Here are a few pics so far...
| Liam James Richards |
10 comments:
Courtney you were Amazing! I am so thankful to have you as my wife and mother of my children. You are so strong! This was a truly redemptive birth after what you endured to bring Meredith into this world. I thank God every day for what He's done for us. I love you. Your Husband
First of all Matt, what a beautiful note to Courtney!! Yes she is strong, and to call it a redemptive birth is right on.
I am not surprised your new baby is a boy, I was guessing that! Love his name. Congratulations and God bless you all.
aunt kathy
He is just precious! Love his name too. So happy that everything went well and he is a healthy boy! Congratulations!
Thrilled for you and Matt, Courtney! What a blessing this little baby is! We can't wait to meet him in person!
Love,
Greg, Amy, Jace, and Will
I am so happy for you guys! What a precious gift from God! I am loving your kind words Matt! You are such an amazing couple! We love you!
Love
Malorie and Joel
I can't wait to hear all the wonderful "birthy" details. I'm so glad you were able to experience this wonderful birth. (Ben even sounded excited about hearing it from Matt!) :)
What a testament you are Matt to other husbands. They should all care this much about their wives and the birth of their children!
Fabulous!
Love his name. What a little pumpkin!
love all you guys!
a
Congratulations!!! What a cutie he is and I really like the name! What does big brother and big sister think? The picture of the three of them makes me smile. Take care and congrats again!!
Nicole
I'm happy that everything went the way you guys wanted it to! Can't wait to meet him :)
L, P B & D
Congrats, so happy for you all and what a beautiful blessing. Love the name for your perfect little boy. Congrats to the Richards Family:)
Congratulations! I am stressing about starting a family and you now have 3 kids. God bless you. I babysat for my 2 nieces(16months and 7 weeks old) on Sat and I was tired at the end of the night. I don't know how you do it. Hopefully the xray gang can get to together sometime. Congrats again.
Jenny(Atwood)Romero
Post a Comment