Monday, October 4, 2010

40.5 weeks

Still hanging in there...

 Nevermind the grapejuice stains on my shirt for this picture!    :-)  What can I say this is as good as it gets at the end of the weekday by the time I remember that we haven't taken a picture yet this week and my husband gets home late (typical tired momma!)

I have any appointment tomorrow to be monitored and then another appointment on Friday with my midwife which will put me at 41 1/2 weeks. Hopefully we won't make it to that appointment. If any of you have any natural ways to induce labor, PLEASE, PLEASE do share. We have started trying things at this point but nothing has done anything yet. With Nolan I ended up taking castor oil at 42 weeks which wasn't pleasant so that is really a last resort for me this time around. Let me know your thoughts!! Thanks....
40.5 weeks


2 comments:

a.tonagel said...

ok, i will send you an email with stuff i know. guessing it all things that you know about too though. hang in there!
a

Joanna Easley said...

Hi Courtney...This is Joanna (Lydia's sister). She sent us the link to your blog the other day. It is a great blog!

I go to a reflexologist who has not only started her own labor but others as well. I know it has to do something with your ankles but I don't know enough about it to tell you how she does it. Maybe you can find one in your area :)

Good luck and we are praying for you, your baby and delivery!!

Custom Search