I usually don't have an ultrasound until the normal 20 week ultrasound but because of the circumstances this time around the on call doctor ordered one. I didn't know how far along I was and my doc was out of town so we went ahead and did this so we would have something to go off of...the baby measured 12 weeks 3 days in these pictures. I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. I am in the process of looking for another provider. I am really exicted because we finally got a local midwife in town which we have heard nothing but good things about her so I have an appointment with her next week. I have two friends who have already seen who who just love her! I was followed by a midwife in Italy until the time that I had to go into the hospital so I am happy to have the chance to go this route again instead of going with a typical OBGYN this time around.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Baby #3 Pics
Here are a few of my ultrasound pics...
I usually don't have an ultrasound until the normal 20 week ultrasound but because of the circumstances this time around the on call doctor ordered one. I didn't know how far along I was and my doc was out of town so we went ahead and did this so we would have something to go off of...the baby measured 12 weeks 3 days in these pictures. I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. I am in the process of looking for another provider. I am really exicted because we finally got a local midwife in town which we have heard nothing but good things about her so I have an appointment with her next week. I have two friends who have already seen who who just love her! I was followed by a midwife in Italy until the time that I had to go into the hospital so I am happy to have the chance to go this route again instead of going with a typical OBGYN this time around.
I usually don't have an ultrasound until the normal 20 week ultrasound but because of the circumstances this time around the on call doctor ordered one. I didn't know how far along I was and my doc was out of town so we went ahead and did this so we would have something to go off of...the baby measured 12 weeks 3 days in these pictures. I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. I am in the process of looking for another provider. I am really exicted because we finally got a local midwife in town which we have heard nothing but good things about her so I have an appointment with her next week. I have two friends who have already seen who who just love her! I was followed by a midwife in Italy until the time that I had to go into the hospital so I am happy to have the chance to go this route again instead of going with a typical OBGYN this time around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Custom Search



5 comments:
una bambina o un bambino ?
carola
Ciao Carola!!! No lo so Carola, scusa mi.... Aspetta Septembre 2010
ciao ciao
a dopo..
Courtney
We're excited for you guys! It'll be nice having the babies so close in age :)
Aunt Lo
So happy for you and glad you found a midwife in the area!
I just read a statistic last night that only 4% of births in the US are attended by midwives! Didn't realize it was THAT low. If you are looking for a good read you would enjoy "Baby Catcher" by Peggy Vincent. I just read it for the 2nd time.
My expertise is telling me that it's a baby! By the way, I had a dream last night that mom and I were getting chased by a 50 yard long python. After that, a puma started chasing it, but Matt stepped in to save the day and beat it up.
Post a Comment