Tuesday, February 16, 2010
What!?!
I realized a few days ago that out baby girl who just turned 21 months today is going to be 2 years old in 3 months? What? When did this happen? I can't believe it. She is doing great and back to her normal crazy self again(just the way we like it)! Here is the most recent pic of her, bed head and all. The mark on her chin is from a run in with a glue gun(don't ask, really). She is such a sweet little thing. Matt is currently writing and almost finished with her birth story which someone has asked us to submit for a devotional book they are going to publish with stories from parents of preemies. I was proof reading it tonight. Whoo, talk about bringing me back right smack dab into that terrible ordeal again. It just makes me realize even more and more how amazing and strong this girl is. I know that I think at some point every day how far she has come and how amazing she is doing. I just look forward to being able to tell her when she is older everything she has been though and how special she truly is. This is one strong girl. Love you Meredith and I love my husband for writing this story(at least the short version @ 19 pages so far-we realize the long version could take up it's own entire book). Thanks honey, I love you. Thanks for being our biggest supporter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Custom Search
1 comment:
Can't wait to read it myself someday. I know Nikki really appreciates you writing this! Glad everyone is feeling better.
Post a Comment