Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. As promised, here is a picture of the Valentine's Nolan and I have been working on this week. They turned out really cute and I have to say they were one of my favorite's in the class(and probably took the longest to make too- we had to make 22 of them-plus a few extras!). To see another cute Valentine from Nolan's class see our friends blog A mountain and a Tree. They are friends of ours, their son Everest is a good friend of Nolan's. Fay did some really cute Valentine's too, you will have to check out her site to see them yourself. She is truly one the the craftiest people I know(she is right up there with Amanda T. and Lydia E! hi you two). I wish was 1/4 as crafty and talented as her. In the past 2 months she has made Nolan a really cool spider cape that he currently wears 24/7 (he even wears it to bed-really) and she just finished the most adorable little hat for Meredith(it makes her look like a pretty little purple flower). Maybe her talent will start rubbing off on me. :) Nice thought anyway...Fay and I both helped for the party, it was so fun to spend the day with the kids and just hear what comes out of their cute little mouths. Happy St. Valentine's Day!
1 comment:
So adorable!!!! I (Charlie) made some for his class that had a fish on them and said, "Nothin' fishy about this line. I want you for my Valentine." They ended up looking pretty sad. They looked much cuter in my head. :)
Thanks for the shout-out! :)
Post a Comment