I am typing this from the itty bitty keyboard on my phone so please understand why I am going to be short and quick. No computer or Internet at our house yet. So sorry for the lack of updates. Hard to make it to the library too much going on and matt has needed the car to get to work which left me with nothing to drive. Still looking for
cars but no luck yet. Now borrowing 2 cars so at least we now both have something. Movers come again tomorrow with another shipment. Hopefully it goes ok. Thanks for the messages and emails. Will try to respond when we can. It is difficult now we hope everyone understands . Until next time..... Oh we saw 3 deer in our yard this morning eating the apples that had fallen off our apple tree, it was really neat. Ok keep you posted as we can. Ciao
1 comment:
I bet you are so busy getting settled in, especially since all your things aren't even there yet! Hope that everything with the movers goes smooth and everything is accounted for! Hope to see you guys really soon!
Post a Comment