Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We're Here!

You probably wondered what happened to us, why I haven't posted anything in a while?! Well we did make it to the US and we are on US soil as we speak! We are very happy for this. It has been a VERY busy trip home so far, and a bit stressful at times of course. Pretty much the minute we got here we had to drive straight to St. Louis for my brother Jordan's wedding on December 20th(which also happened to be Matt's birthday). It has been pretty crazy, so far we have been Monticello, St. Louis, Monticello, Lafayette, and now we are in LaPorte. We spent Christmas here in LaPorte and are finishing up with The Richards' Family Christmas tomorrow and then Matt will head back to Italy on Monday. Boo Hoo. I hate seeing him go already but he doesn't really have a choice. Meredith, Nolan and I will stay behind to finish catching up with family, friends, and we all have doctors appointments because we do not like to do these types of things in Italy if we don't have to. Not to mention all the shopping we have to do while we are here for all those great American things you can't find in Italy. It is going to be rough heading back to Italy with 2 kiddos by myself and all that luggage, I am not looking forward to it at all. By the way, they both did great on the 10 hour flight here, so I am hoping is goes smoothly on the way back. We have been taking lots and lots of pictures which I need to post a little later. I have wedding pictures to post and of course Christmas pictures. If you want to see a few now, you can find some on Paul and Laurie's blog. I almost forgot! Meredith started sitting up all by herself right around Christmas and we are very happy for her and new found freedom and she LOVES her new perspective of everything! That's all for now. We hope everyone has a very safe, and Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm tired just hearing about all your traveling! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Custom Search