Saturday, December 13, 2008

We Love Snow!

Yes, I know I am obsessed with snow this year. Well, we miss it so much and LOVE when it snows. It is especially beautiful in Italy. We got alot(not sure exactly how much, but it did set some records)last week. I took some around our house I wanted to share with everyone...I have more pictures to share around town and of the mountains(which are georgous), so this is just a warm up, more to come! :) I hope I can post them before we leave.

Field behind our house




That is our building right on the end

Town Square(Piazza Conte Rosso), where Nolan attends school
If you look at the top of this picture, you can see our town castle at the top of the hill through the snow

Piazza Conte Rosso


Nolan playing in field with our neighbors(he's the one in the Santa hat)

2 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

Wow, such beauty!!! I would stare at it all day.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad someone shares my love for snow! I'm known as the crazy snow lover at work:) Hope we have some for your visit!
Safe Travels!
Nikki

Custom Search