Our friends Irene, Georgio, and Lara just moved and we were finally able to see their new house this weekend. They have a little girl Lara who is one and I just had to share our pictures of Nolan and Lara from our visit, they are just too cute with their snowman headgear...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
We hve been unable to see your blog for awhile it was so nice to see you are doing well. We mis syou guys so much. grace loves to look at Nolan and the baby. I hope all is well with you guys send us an e-mail some time. arnettconstruction@comcast.net
1 comment:
We hve been unable to see your blog for awhile it was so nice to see you are doing well. We mis syou guys so much. grace loves to look at Nolan and the baby. I hope all is well with you guys send us an e-mail some time. arnettconstruction@comcast.net
Post a Comment