We're Expecting!!
We are very excited to finally announce that we are expecting again! Yes, Nolan is going to be a big brother and we couldn't be more excited. We would have loved to tell each and everyone personally, but that seemed impossible, so this seemed like a good alternative. We are nearing the end of our 13th week of pregnancy looking forward to the "easy" 2nd trimester part of the pregnancy. Yes, for those of you who are wondering it puts me into having another July baby, we are just hoping we avoid July 11th which is Nolan's big 3rd Birthday. Also, Laurie my sister-in-law is also pregnant (as you can read in an earlier post) and as ironic as it is we are both in the exact same week of pregnancy, separated by just one day. Strange, we know...... We will keep you posted throughout our pregnancy. Anyway, we hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and have a safe and Happy New Year!
5 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting for all of you!
I KNEW IT!! I have been telling JD for 2 months now that you would have news any day now.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you and wish we could give you big hugs in person.
Take care and line up reliable translators for you OB appts.
Congratulations!
I hope you have an uneventful pregnancy, delivery and breastfeeding experience! WarmLLLy,
Alicia your old LLL of Lafayette friend
We are so excited for both you and Laurie! We can't wait to see you again, congratulations and good luck:)
I always know! I am so happy for you! Erin told me you were in town. I would love to see you but I know you have lots of people to see. If you get near the imaging center, please stop by even just for a moment. Have a wonderful visit to the US!
Nancy
Post a Comment