Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bug Bowl 2012


The bug bowl was a few weekends ago. Ben, Amanda, and the boys came to visit. We had a blast. Nevermind the fact that it was raining the entire day. It was one of those days when we got together and thought to ourselves "why did we agree to do this"(but we actually ask each other this every time we get together, really and then we try to figure out how we could live closer together some day-maybe one day it will happen!) It was chaotic, loud, and really wet. We almost lost a child. It rained pretty much the entire day. But it was so much fun. We made life long memories. Thank you Amanda once again for making Matt and I (almost) pee our pants.  You will see what we mean. I have to leave the rest to Amanda. She already posted on the trip on her blog and as always she does it best. So, please do yourself a favor and visit her blog Three Punks, a Cabana Boy and Me. Thanks again for making the drive Tonagels! Can't wait till next year!

~Court, Matt, Nolan, Meredith and Liam

PS-YES as you can see I changed the blog back to the "normal" background again. I tried the other was but it just didn't feel "right" to me. So for now this is how it will be. Until I get bored again. :-) Please do leave a comment so I can see who is still reading this darn thing. PLEASE!!! Thanks....

5 comments:

a.tonagel said...

What a cute picture of the boys! I love it! I will get you a cd of photos. We had a wonderful time!
a

Kathy Tonagel said...

what did Amanda do that almost made you pee your pants?

L,P+B Penziol said...

Seeing that spider gives me the chills! Totally a boy thing:). One of these years we're going to come down for it!!

The Richards Family said...

hi Aunt Kathy,
The picture of MAtt doing his cricket thing plus Amanda's commentary on top of it just made us laugh so hard. I guess you kind of had to be there to maybe appreciate it as much as we did. Anyway, that is why we were laughing so hard. THanks for the comments everyone(all three of you!)

CR

Sarah G. said...

Then, you should really be thankful for having such wonderful kids in your life. :) Amanda must be really cute!

Custom Search