Friday, December 10, 2010

Free Money Anyone?

Hello All,

I am serious, my friend just told me about this site called ebates.com-It is great. If you do alot of online shopping or any you REALLY need to check this out and sign up. She told me about it right before Thanksgiving so I signed up and have done several purchases for Christmas from ebates.com and I am getting a check back in the mail cash money just for starting my shopping off there. So if you are doing any holiday shopping at all I would highly recommend checking it out now and signing up.

There are a TON of stores. This is how it works. Go to ebates.com-find the store you want to shop at. You get cash back on your purchases just for shopping thru ebates. Plus, there are coupon codes all the time you can use free shipping , 10, 20 or 30, or more % off depending on when you are looking.  I ordered my Christmas cards thru shutterfly and got free shipping, a discount(can't remember what now) and cash back they are sending me via check in the mail(send out checks every 3 months). The website keeps track of all your purchases and money back. Check it out, I am serious. I want to tell everyone because I think it is awesome. I hope you do too. Want to sign up now? Click  HERE. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Custom Search