Friday, August 13, 2010

Milestone

Despite what the little pregnancy ticker says in the right hand column, today I am 33 weeks 3 days. This may seem like just another day to most, but today is the exact day I delivered Meredith. It is a milestone for us. A mile stone that we are happy to finally hit and see come and go. I am perfectly fine going to term or longer this time around ;-) -even in this terrible heat! Because of everything with Meredith, my midwife wanted me to do another ultrasound to make sure everything was normal and my fluid levels were ok. I was supposed to have the appointment Tuesday but due to sick vomiting kids in the house for the past week, we we able to finally do it yesterday. Everything looked great, baby looks good, fluid levels look good, and baby is measuring in exactly where he/she is supposed to at this point which is 4 1/2 pounds. It is a relief for us. We were told we could get some really good detailed pictures of the the face but the little stinker had it's arm across one side of the face and refused to move it so we only really got one decent picture. I tried to scan it on our scanner but realized that for some reason our scanner is disconnected and not working so I will have to have Matt work on this one. I tried to take a picture with my iphone, lets see how it turned out.... ok, not so good. Will try to get it up when Matt fixes our scanner.

Fede is still here (our friend/neighbor from Italy). He has been here 3 weeks with one week to go. We have been really busy and the time has gone pretty fast. He has been a big help around here. He has been cooking(which I can say not many 15 years old can do-his mama taught him well!), entertaining Nolan and Meredith, working on weeding my garden, etc... He is a very good baseball player back in Italy so he has been shopping for a lot of baseball gear which he just cannot find in Italy. He spend the week at the Colt World Series this week in Lafayette and we are excited to be going to a Cubs games next Friday in Chicago vs. Atlanta. Hope everyone is staying cool in this heat, we are going to try to head to the pool today!

CR

No comments:

Custom Search