I am surprised to that I am writing this but school started on Monday and I am a bit relieved. It has been such a busy summer and I am looking forward to the routine again in our house and not being so crazy busy. I haven't scheduled much from here on out obviously since the baby is coming very soon so we are just going to try to lay low the rest of the month.
Nolan is doing Pre-K this year and Meredith and I are in a PIT Class(Parent-Infant/Toddler). We all had class on Monday and for the most part went well. In typical Richards family fashion, there has to be something to make the day more stressful in every situation and Monday was no exception. Being closer to his school than we were last year we left 10 minutes before(which still would have gotton us there about 5 minutes early or so), but not this day. Yes, my car was dead on their first day of school when we got down to the garage. All I could keep saying to myself was, "no, not today, not today, please not today". Nolan was so excited when we got down to the garage so it was a little disappointing. This has happened to me on several occasions at this point so I am becoming on expert on getting the charger out, popping the hood and charging it up quickly at this point. We got going quicker than I expected and arrived at Nolan's school after 9am but the children from his class were still arriving thank goodness. Nolan had a great first day and so did Meredith. We are looking forward to a great year!
| First day of school 2010! |
| Meredith showing me her first "artpiece" |
1 comment:
love how he can fall asleep anywhere! so crazy!
Post a Comment