I know, it is about time I finally posted something. We have been so busy. I don't know how you other moms can post so much and still keep up with everything else going on in your world. I just can't do it. If you have any suggestions...please share! Moving on...
Nolan's last day of school was on Wednesday. It was bittersweet. We have had such a fun year and made some really great friends(Nolan and I). Nolan has made some really great friends from this school year, Everest and Roman. Their moms Fay and Jill and I have had some fun times together too and we get along just as well as the boys. We actually all went to the Vera Bradley show together too just a few weeks ago (without the kids!! wow!). Anyway, we are switching schools next year for the fall(for many reasons) so I have been very emotional about the whole move because we are leaving our friends and they will remain in the same class for next year. Change is part of life and we have done alot of changing in this past year so although it is one of those tough decisions you have to make, you just pray that everything works out. Sniff sniff...Don't get me started Jill!
We had a wonderful visit this past weekend and had some good friends we met in Torino come visit us for the weekend. They live in Texas now, John and Lindsey. They moved out of Italy about 2 weeks before we moved so we have not seen them since last July. We were so excited to spend some time with them on "American soil". We had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend together and they headed back home yesterday afternoon after a fun weekend together. Thanks again for coming John and Lindsey!
John, Lindsey and Nolan on a hayride around our property
Last but not least....
Nolan is growing up! He has his first "day camp" this week. Meredith and I dropped him off this morning and he was so excited! It is a camp through the YWCA. So many kids from his school have done this camp and we have not heard anything but good things about it. The camp is for many ages, but this week it is only for preschoolers. They get to do so many wonderful things...Horseback riding, nature hikes, fishing, learn how to shoot bow and arrow(scary yes, but fun for him), swimming, learn camp songs, etc... We are so excited for him and on Friday we all get to go back together as a family they have a family night. The kids get to share with us all the wonderful things they have been doing all week and we pack a picnic lunch and we just hang and and enjoy the evening. I can't wait to pick him up at 4pm to see how his first day went! He had the biggest smile on this face when the bus was driving away this morning. He is growing up, it is hard to believe. Sniff, sniff(again, ok this pregnany has me a bit emotional I have to admit).
Anxiously awaiting the YMCA bus..
Nolan and Morgan on the bus!!
I still want to post some pics, and will try today if I can! I hope everyone is good! We are excited about this summer and I am going to try to spend as much time with the kids as I can doing lots of fun activites before the new baby arrives in Sept! Have a great week! CR
2 comments:
sono contenta che nolan abbia trovato nuovi amici e anche tu corni però il mio cuore no perchè mi manoacate e non lo posso negare,però se voi state meglio li è giusto così.
VI AUGURO BUONA FORTUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!
è GIUSTO COSì .
dello il campo estivo che va nolan questanno vado a uno simile.
meridit enolan stanno diventando sempre più belli.
meridit e più grande e bella ero abbituata quando era piccola e si metteva sempre a ridere quando le dicevo BRAVA MERIDIT e lei eeeeeeee!
invece nolan e big che ti lamentavi quando ti dicevo smol .
mi mancate tanto spero di poter venire anchio in america un giorno e che voi vegnate ad avigliana.
baci esaluti da carola
Hey, sorry it took us so long to check out your blog. I'm glad Nolan had a good time at day camp! They all look so short standing there by the road.
Post a Comment