We have lots of friends having babies lately...
Congratulations to Amy and Greg Tonagel on the birth of the second baby boy William Hugh on March 5th 2010. He is joining big brother Jace, he will be such a good big brother! You can see them on their Team Tonagel blog!
Congratulations to our good friends Erin and J.C. Wogomon on the birth of their first born on Tuesday, March, 9th 2010. They had a baby boy Aiden James and they couldn't be more proud. I had Erin's baby shower here if you remember my past post in January. We had a wonderful day and we are so happy your baby boy is finally here!
And finally just THIS MORNING... Congratulations to Jill and Danny Layton on the birth of the second baby but their first girl- Annabelle Elizabeth There was much anticipation on if they were having a boy or girl so this is great news!! We can't wait to meet her, congratulations to you all!!
Whoo..
That's all the baby news for now...I cannot believe how many of our friends and family(Aunt Laurie! Aunt Karen!)are expecting right now but I think that should be a break in the births for a while at least...
I still need sponsors for the March for Babies coming up in April. This is a wonderful cause and so important for babies everywhere! Please help us if you feel you can, we truly appreciate your support.
1 comment:
Thanks for the shout-out Courtney! I can't wait for you to meet him!!
Post a Comment