Before we left Italy, I got together with a friend, Debbie, to help her with a post on her cooking blog, Ciao from Debbie! to help promote her 2 cookbooks .We made Lemon Mousse Cake at her home in Avigliana. A fun day was had by all and that same evening our whole family had dinner with them, and of course had some of the yummy dessert we made. If you are stumped trying to find Christmas gift ideas, one of her cookbooks would make a great gift! I personally use her cookbooks on a regular basis and would recommend them to anyone who cooks! She currently has two cookbooks out, Around our Table & Oh Taste and See. Check out her blog, Ciao from Debbie! for more info and to see how we made Lemon Mousse Cake.



1 comment:
I use her cookbooks all the time! I would highly recommend them to somebody who wants a good, healthy meal with simply, easy to find ingredients. And Debbie's awesome.
Post a Comment