We got our first official snow today. It was more like a "dusting" but we were excited anyway. It got me in the mood to change up my blog a bit, hope you like it!
Courtney, how do you get those cool templates for your blog? And how do you get your header picture so small? I can't find either of those options. You find the coolest designs for your blogs--I'd like to be a copycat, but I can't figure out how.
Lindsey, Hey, just left a comment on your blog. If you are going to be around this weekend we can Skype and I can talk you through it! Start my looking at my Blogs sites on the Rt. column there is a site that is called Beautiful Blog Designs and look under free backgrounds at the top. It will give you the names of all the websites that offer free backgrounds, headers, and blinkies, etc...There are ALOT! It may take a while to go through. I will try to give you a call this weekend on Skypie! OK ! :) Oh, You can be a copycat, I will consider it a compliment! Missing you two crazy people! Hopefully talk to you soon...CR
3 comments:
Very pretty! The snow is so memorizing I think!
Courtney, how do you get those cool templates for your blog? And how do you get your header picture so small? I can't find either of those options. You find the coolest designs for your blogs--I'd like to be a copycat, but I can't figure out how.
Lindsey, Hey, just left a comment on your blog. If you are going to be around this weekend we can Skype and I can talk you through it! Start my looking at my Blogs sites on the Rt. column there is a site that is called Beautiful Blog Designs and look under free backgrounds at the top. It will give you the names of all the websites that offer free backgrounds, headers, and blinkies, etc...There are ALOT! It may take a while to go through. I will try to give you a call this weekend on Skypie! OK ! :) Oh, You can be a copycat, I will consider it a compliment! Missing you two crazy people! Hopefully talk to you soon...CR
Post a Comment