Nolan is such a good big brother. He took time out (sort of) from watching the Olympics to sing to his sister. Meredith is really lucky to have such a great guy for an older brother. We are so Thankful to have the both of them with us!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That was the cutest thing I think I have ever seen. He even got some vibrato in there on that last "go"! Next American Idol?
5 comments:
That was the cutest thing I think I have ever seen. He even got some vibrato in there on that last "go"! Next American Idol?
You're a good brother Noney!
-Auntie Syd
I love how Nolan lays a big smooch on her...:)
too cute!
That was so sweet Nolan! Loved her reaction to his big smooch. Thanks for sharing Matt and Court. xoxo, MiMi
That was so precious! What a great big brother!
Post a Comment