Saturday, April 19, 2008

In case you are wondering why I haven't posted for a while there is a reason. Our friends from the United States, Erin and J.C. came all the way over to visit us and we have been traveling all through Italy with them visiting Cinque Terre, Pisa, Rome, Florence, and Venice. It was a crazy trip, but we had a blast. We have a million pictures to share, but it may take me a while to share anything with you. We are absolutely exhausted and will use this week to recover and catch up on things. Anyway, just wanted to give you an update on what was going on with us. I will share more about about our trip soon...

Here is a little preview from our trip taken on top the dome in St. Peter's Basilica, overlooking St. Peter's Square in Vatican City.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a really cool picture. I like how you can see the statues of the religious figures. Glad you had fun!

-Syd

Custom Search