Friday, April 25, 2008

The Business of Being Born

Those who know me well know that our family doesn't do things "by the book". Especially when it comes to pregnancy, birthing, and breastfeeding. We do not agree with the way hospitals deal with pregnancy and birth in the United States. Please check out this website, The Business of Being Born for a closer look at this wonderful eye opening documentary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I am a fan!!!! I LOVED this movie. It is so inspiring and moving. Our society has taught us to be scared of birth. Instead we should be embracing it and letting out bodies do what they were created to do! I highly suggest this movie to anyone who is pregnant or is interested in this topic. You will not regret watching it!
Amanda Tonagel

Anonymous said...

ps... I am so excited to hear about your home birth! I would love to do this for our next time around. First I just have to convince Ben to have another baby! :)
amanda

Custom Search