Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Joy of Toddlers

On Tuesday night I had an Italian lesson with a teacher at our house in the evening. It was a two hour lesson, so I was a little worried because Matt was out of town for work and I didn't have anyone to back me up to help with Nolan. He was pretty good for most of the night but he was getting bored toward the end. Even though we were all in the kitchen together, it was hard to keep my eyes on him the entire time since I was in the middle of a lesson. Well, this is what happens when you take your eyes of them for a minute.



(Of course he is picking out all the marshmallows)

We had plenty of mix left to get us through the winter but unfortunately he spilled the entire can, and we cannot buy that type of thing here(we had someone bring it from the US). I hope we can survive without it!

3 comments:

The Carrels said...

I'd eat the marshmallows off the floor, too! :)

Layton said...

How can you get mad at an adorable face like that! :)

Anonymous said...

Court, I guess I will just add it to the list...He HE :-)

Custom Search