Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter

Well, I have discovered something new this Easter in Italy. I guess I waited too long to work on Nolan's Easter basket. I went out to buy him an Easter basket, grass, and plastic eggs to hide on Easter and discovered they didn't have one thing I was looking for. On top of that, after sitting down with Nolan to do Easter eggs I realized all we had were brown eggs. I learned the hard way that you just cannot dye brown eggs. So I looked for white eggs and sent Matt out as well and we just couldn't find white eggs anywhere. Very disappointing.... So Nolan and I ended up just painting our brown eggs, but it wasn't quite the same. In the meantime, I plan on sending my mom out after Easter to buy a few things on sale so I can have them on hand for next Easter. We hope every one has a very Happy Easter!


Painting our brown eggs

1 comment:

Layton said...

Whatever the color the egg is..it looks like Nolan still had fun! He is getting to be such a big boy!!

Custom Search