We are entering into week 21 of our 2nd pregnancy and we just wanted to give you a belly update. We have our 1st ultrasound this coming Friday, but we are not going to find out the sex. We like to save that for the big "Birth Day"! It has been an un-eventful pregnancy thus far and that is the way we like it. We will keep you posted...:)
4 comments:
Okay Hoovie maybe now I'll post one of me!
LP
You look so beautiful! I was never a very pretty pregnant person. I'm glad you are doing well and are uneventful. Are you having the baby in Italy? Take Care
Laurie, we all know that you wouldn't let me put a picture of your preggie bellie on the Internet. Who are you kidding.
Paul
Thanks Kristine. That is very nice of you to say. Yes, we will have the baby here in Italy. It should be pretty interesting! :)
Post a Comment