Wednesday, October 24, 2007
On my mind...
I know I haven't posted much lately. Not much to report here. We have all been sick in one form or another this past week. Nolan had it the worst. He had a bad cold with runny nose(he hardly ever gets sick). He picked it up from the kids at the park, I knew it was going to happen. We were there playing and everywhere I looked kids noses were running and the parents would come along behind them and wipe them(a little too late). So it was hard on Nolan last week, no visits to the park and no playdates. I think he got a little bored but I don't like taking him places where he can get other kids sick. I only wish more people would follow this rule. Toward the end he was getting very cranky and I am wondering if his 2nd year molars are coming in as well and this is contributing to his runny nose. The weather here is getting cold. It is one of those days today where you don't want to go out at all. It is dark and cold and I would much rather be sitting in front of a fireplace(if only we had one) reading a book or watching a movie. We are coming up on our 1 year anniversary of moving on November 6th. It has been a interesting year, I don't know how else to put it. We definitely had our ups and downs, but we survived. Just a few things that have been on my mind. Hopefully I have more interesting things to share with you soon. Ciao for now......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Custom Search
4 comments:
Hoov your post made me tear up :(
Laurie
Hi Courtney, Matt & Nolan!
I got your blog site from Carolyn. It was fun to see how you are doing and what Italy is like. I miss seeing you Courtney! I was just thinking that it is time for you to have another baby. Should I predict when the next one will be? LOL Take care! Nancy Woodruff
Laurie, why would that make you tear up?? Sorry intend to cause that. CR
Nancy-
So good to hear from you. :-)I am glad that Carolyn gave you the blog site. I would love to hear your prediction about the next baby, you always have a gift predicting these type of things! We will wait and see how close you will be compared to when I had Nolan. I miss seeing everyone at work too, I heard that you were working in CT now, good for you! I hope you are enjoying it..Talk to you soon. Take Care! Oh, did you know Jennifer S. moved to Florida? Just wondering. Ciao.
Post a Comment