Saturday, April 28, 2007

Nolan's Busy Week

Well, it was our first full week back in Italy and Matt was in Germany all week, so I was busy trying to keep Nolan entertained all week by myself. It is quite a job entertaining Nolan, but I did my best. He had lots of fun picking flowers, blowing bubbles, and playing soccer with the local kids in our neighborhood. He also found a favorite spot to eat his orange juice popcicles... outside on our patio, sitting on his bike, all while watching the birds, ah.....what a life.
Yesterday when Nolan woke up I asked him what he wanted do today. He very promptly replied, "play golf"
OK I said, what else do you want to do today, "kick ball", ok we can do that, is there anything else you want to do today Nolan?( I asked trying not to laugh ) his last response was "play with kids". It was so cute and Daddy was so proud that playing golf was the first on this list!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys update your blog so often so we know what you guys have been up to. It makes me cry to see the new pictures.

Love and miss you guys!
Laurie

Courtney said...

Too cute!! They are so fun at this age when they can express themselves!

Custom Search