Saturday, April 21, 2007

Back in Italy!!

Well, we made it! After all the Visa problems, and the long hotel stay, and the jumping back and forth and staying with family in the US and all the wedding festivities, we made it. We flew back to Italy last Monday and we are trying to get back on schedule since our time here is 7 hours ahead of Indiana. It is quite a change and this time around has been very difficult transition. Just when I thought that I wouldn't be waking up at 2am wide awake, Nolan decided that it would be a good time to get some new teeth. So, the last 2 nights I was up with a screaming toddler. I hope it gets better soon. My internal clock is very confused right now.

Here are a few pictures of our most recent outing.
This is one of the lakes in a nearby village, Avigliana. There is a very nice walking trail around the lake. It is a natural park so there are many fish and migiratory birds on the lake. It is a very beautiful place and I wanted to share a few pictures so you could enjoy the view as well. I hope you all are well.

Our internet access here is not so good, and I have not been able to check our email or update the blog from our apartment. I had to come to Matt's work to work on the internet. So, bear with me, I will do my best to keep everyone updated whenever I can.

No comments:

Custom Search