Don't know if you are still on Skype or FB, so it's hard to remember to keep in contact :-) In any case I came across this bookmark and am glad to see that the blog is still going. Many congratulations from us all for the 4th baby!!! Looking fw to new pics this summer. The girls & I are IT citizens now and Lydia will also be in a few months. May God bless you all! Gaby& Lydia
2 comments:
What a cute little girl! And five years old already, my-my. Happy Birthday (late) Meredith.
Hi guys,
Don't know if you are still on Skype or FB, so it's hard to remember to keep in contact :-) In any case I came across this bookmark and am glad to see that the blog is still going. Many congratulations from us all for the 4th baby!!! Looking fw to new pics this summer. The girls & I are IT citizens now and Lydia will also be in a few months. May God bless you all! Gaby& Lydia
Post a Comment