Monday, February 25, 2013

We are here!! And expecting, again!

Hello all two or three people who still read our blog out there! Maybe Aunt Kathy, my dad and/ or Stacy who still maybe check and haven't given up all hope on me yet. Thanks for checking in once in a while! I thought I would do a post that may get a few people's attention. Yes it is true, we are expecting a baby again if you haven't already heard.

Baby #4 due in August, I am currently 17 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy is wiping me out, with three other kids at home. The fun thing about this pregnancy is that Amanda T. is also pregnant and we are only a week apart. Since they also have three kids and and we have quite a bit in common it has been fun to chat with her and compare stories this time around about pregnancy and how we are feeling in general. I have no belly pictures to share(actually haven't even taken one yet) so I guess I need to start that. Thanks for checking in! :-) Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely winter!

CR

2 comments:

a tonagel said...

say it with me... "Pregnancy stinks this time around!!!" :)

So happy these babies will be SOOOO close! :)
a

Stacy said...

Congratulations :)

Yep I am one of the faithfuls that check a few times each week LOL
I was begining to think that you were just leaving Merediths photo up for her birthday this year! ;)

Custom Search