Ok, I like this game. Let's play. Where in the world is the Richards Family? We haven't played this for a while so please comment and lets see who can be the first to get this location correct! I have 3 years of European pictures to chose from so everyone can brush up on their European History! :-) Come on it will be fun!
***CONGRATS to Amanda T. for getting the correct answer. We are at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, France. Yes, Amanda you are the lucky winner of a one night stay at Casa Richards in April if you choose to take it. Call me and we can arrange. Included in this stay in a free breaktfast made with the freshest eggs around. We hope you enjoy your prize!****
~Courtney
1 comment:
Notre Dame? If I win, I want a free nights stay at "Casa Richards" in April. :)
Post a Comment