Thank you Liam for sneaking back into the shower/bathtub RIGHT after I finally got you dressed and ready to go. This boy knows how to test his mama's patience. I think he was waiting first for my reaction to see how he should react? Smart kid. Not even a smile...
PS- This was my test post. I posted this without having to "buy" more space. Hmm...I wonder if it because I changed to the new blogger dynamic views? Does it have more space than the older interface? Any ideas or thoughts? By the way-with this new dynamic views YOU the reader can choose the view you like the best a stick with the one you prefer. There are lots of fun ones to choose from so check them out!

1 comment:
welcome back Courtney!
Liam looks so much like..... I don't know who, a cross between Matt and Nolan.
Post a Comment