Monday, February 7, 2011

Liam- 4 months old today!

Little Liam is 4 months old today! I can't tell you where the time has gone, it is hard to believe. It has been pretty rough at times(alot) in the past 4 months. I am still extremely tired. But, I do feel like I am(for the most part) getting the hang of 3 kids. It isn't easy, but it is getting easier with time. This little guy makes it all worth it though, especially when you get to see his big gummy smile. He is smiling ALOT, making baby babble, screams in excitement, chews on his hand any chance he can possibly get(I don't know if it is teeth yet, but I am starting to wonder), his head and neck muscles are getting really strong and he seems to really enjoy being on his belly now. Still not much hair, has not lost or gained any in the hair department. Matt and I like bald heads(on babies that is!) so this is fine with us! LOL
He has the best little personality and pretty much just goes with the flow. Just a few pictures to share from this 4 month milestone. 
Big 4 month old!



Proud big bro! Notice how dark Nolan's hair has gotten. I couldn't help but notice all his blonde is gone from the summer. All of it! I don't remember his hair being this dark since he was a little baby.

4 comments:

Sydney said...

Gotta love that Liam! Such a happy, awesome baby.

Kathy Tonagel said...

It's amazing how his looks have changed, Nolan's too... I really enjoy your blog.
aunt kathy

L,P+B Penziol said...

I can't believe how different Liam looks now!! I love his smiles :)

Anonymous said...

A beautiful Boy. He has your eyes Courtney! Can't wait to see our babies again. xoxo, MiMi

Custom Search