It was so good to see everyone and catch up. We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!
Richards' Christmas in LaPorte
 |
| Burke, Nolan and Meredith |
 |
| Burke, Dane, Nolan Liam and Meredith at Laurie and Paul's |
 |
| Papa, Dane and Meredith |
If you didn't experience the wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas snow that we were blessed with in West Lafayette, boy you missed out. Here it is for you to enjoy...
 |
| A few pictures from the front yard |
God provided us with the perfect Christmas morning snow. It was just beautiful. We were so thankful for this. We are also thankful for the time we got to spend with our family this year.
There are only a few pics I could post from the Hoover Christmas because my mother had her PJ on in the pics and I don't think she would appreciate me doing that!!, but here are a few I could post.
 |
| Aunt Karen and cousin Anya |
 |
| Big Nolan |
 |
| Meredith with her ladybug nightlight |
 |
True I had my jammies on in this but I wanted to share a pic of our tree. We enjoyed out tree this year, we did a "natural" theme this year and most of the items on our tree we made ourselves. We made cinnamon applesauce ornaments, decorated pinecones we collected from our yards, hung bunches of cinnamon sticks and items Nolan made at school. We opted for a "live" tree this year. Is it still in the pot in our living room the plan is to plant it outside when we are done.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment