Since I have not posted any pictures at all of this pregnancy or anything recently, I thought I better start now! I am currently 30 weeks, here is a picture.
I am feeling good, just generally tired from having two kids and trying to keep up with everything else. I had an appointment with my midwife yesterday. I am measuring slightly larger(32 weeks) but it could have been just positional depending on how the baby was laying. The head is down but that could still change until around week 36 typically. I have felt more movement with this pregnancy than the other two that I can remember. I have been getting alot of jabs and kicks in the ribs this past month. They finally got the last approval at the hospital where I am delivering for the birthing tub, it has been in the works for a year. My midwife and I are very excited about this so I we are going to finally be able to try for our water birth this time around again since we missed out with Meredith! We are going to do another ultrasound in 2 weeks just to check everything again since 32 weeks is the week that I went into the hospital sick with Meredith. I will be happy and relieved once we get over the 32/33 week hump just because this date is always in the back of my mind for this reason. That's all for now.
Today we are headed to Chicago to pick up a friend who is coming to visit us from Italy. He will be staying with us for a month. Hope everyone is having a great summer! Sorry for the lack of updates, blogging...etc. :)CR
1 comment:
you look beautiful! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. So excited for you and your waterbirth!
Post a Comment