Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Playing catch up

I still don't feel caught up on things since we moved. I am sorry that I haven't updated the blog as often as I have liked. I still am trying to get a schedule down it just has not happened yet. I have felt bad about this, but I feel a bit better after today. I met another mother at Nolan's school that lived in France for 3 years. They have been back in the states for almost 4 years and she said she STILL doesn't feel like she is caught up on things. For whatever it is worth, she made me feel better. Only being a back 2 months I guess I am doing ok.

We really want to see everyone and catch up as well, so if we haven't got to see you yet, please be patient with us. We want to see everyone, it just may take some time...

I have a bunch of random pictures I have wanted to post and haven't so, I am going to try to get as many as I can up while the kids are snoozing....


Below, Not only is Nolan helping me do laundry in this picture, but he is helping me wash Meredith's dirty cloth diapers. He is such a good helper(most of the time!) I was trying to get dinner ready and I put him to work. I actually love the entire process of washing our cloth diapers myself. There is just something about it that makes me feel good. I feel like I am doing good for the environment, for Meredith, and for my budget since I don't really have to buy many disposable and I line dry all my diapers. Now it is especially nice because they are drying fairly quickly since I have been drying them next to the wood stove.





We have a really big Festival here every year called Feast of the Hunters Moon. It was this past weekend and Matt's mom and dad came down and went with us. Nolan wasn't in the best mood because it was pretty cold for the kids(just look at that face). Meredith is happy though eating her ear of corn. :)


Daddy and Meredith
Meredith, Daddy, Nolan and Papa
Meredith and Papa on the bus headed to the Feast
Matt took this picture, I thought it was cute and had to post it. I was reading the paper and Nolan came along and grabbed the comics and sat down next to me to read.

We have made it a tradition to take a picture of the first fire in our new fireplace when we move into a new house. It has been so cold, here is a picture of our first fire in the living room fireplace a few weeks ago...

That's all for now....

2 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Thanks for the updates!!! LOVE that picture of you and Nolan reading your newspaper (and I love that Meredith is totally relaxed on your lap)... soo cute! And speaking of cute, cute jammies Matt and Nolan :)

Anonymous said...

COMERA LA GITA?????????????????????
DOVE SIETE ANDATI??????????????????
SONO BELLISSIME LE VOSTRE FOTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO
DA CAROLA GIACOMETTI

Custom Search