Hi baby Nolan It is your friend Gracie. I miss you so much. What didi your parents do to you to make you so tired? I had a birthday and I am 3 now i wish you could have come to my party. Love you
Hi Gracie! Happy 3rd B-Day. Sorry I missed it. I bet you had a lot of fun. I was so tired because we went on a long hike around the lake. Tell you mom and dad that we said hi. Miss you!
5 comments:
Matt--that is the cutest picture!! I've never seen a baby sleeping on someone's shoulders before. Must be all the fresh air!
aunt kathy
Hi baby Nolan It is your friend Gracie. I miss you so much. What didi your parents do to you to make you so tired? I had a birthday and I am 3 now i wish you could have come to my party. Love you
miss you too Gracie!
Hi Gracie! Happy 3rd B-Day. Sorry I missed it. I bet you had a lot of fun. I was so tired because we went on a long hike around the lake. Tell you mom and dad that we said hi. Miss you!
Your friend,
Nolan
Post a Comment